the Rift

[OPEN] Into dust we turn

Rosario Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The earth trembled with fear, quaking from the arise of the god. the nearby stream started to splash and churn, as if being stirred by someone. My tiny eyes peered over the small hill in the medow, revealing the birth of a god. There I stood, meters away from the great being, a being that I didnt even know but was so magnificent, and pure that I knew he was "unearthly," stretching out of the ground like a tree, bracing himself, with his wings and spread legs as if a newborn colt. His emerald hair waved in the air, and swirled around his sturdy ram horns. The God began to walk.

This god did not leave footprints in his wake, he left life. It seemed to be oozing from every inch of him, the land was restored as he walked. I watched in awe. My tiny golden hooves shook with a mixture of fear, jo, and delight. But fear of the powerful being was overtaken by the lithe emotions, making my tiny cinnamon body bound towards the bay. I flapped my wing, and flopped my destorted one. I ran up to the side of the god, my pace doubled to keep up with him. My eyes were not ahead, but fixed on the mystical being. I was too busy ogling at the stallion to notice the light was still gone. But that was of no matter. He has fixed the plants, and grass. I can now eat with comfort, other than the bitter, dead grass.

I pranced with high heels, and grea elegance, trying to impress his greatness. I puffed out my chest, and arched my tiny neck, not saying a word to the great stallion. I tried to hide the huge grin of delight on my face, as my eyes still peered towards the god.

306 words

Messages In This Thread
Into dust we turn - by God of the Earth - 08-30-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Rosario - 08-31-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Adalaide - 08-31-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Artemis - 08-31-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Ayaka - 08-31-2013, 09:20 AM