the Rift

[OPEN] Into dust we turn

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

We won! The invasion had been won. Ha! The Basin could never win against the Dragon’s Throat! We were far too mighty for them. No one had accepted the challenge that I had offered for my home, I just assumed that they just found the idea of fighting a wolf was far too difficult. Although horses had the gift of strength, I had speed on my side and I had a mouthful of daggers. I was a fatal weapon and when provoked, I would go in for the kill. I would do anything to protect my home, my pack.

Something made my thought run and hide away. My legs froze as my claws dug into the ground. I could feel that something was coming. My harks pointed forward and my head lowered to the ground. My nostrils flared as I inhaled a breath full of dirt and different scents flooded in my nose. Suddenly, the Earth began to shake. My hackles rose, even thought there was nothing to fight off. I knew that this was probably just an earthquake. Wait! It was an earthquake! Only the God of Earth could bring those (or so I assumed)! Could that meant that he had returned to us! Had he come back like the faithful Goddess?

Dust flew everywhere, making it hard to see. I squinted, my eyes of fire trying to fight off the fog made of dust and dirt. I faintly saw the water from the river rise, and form into the shape of a huge figure. Now, I know that I am small and all, but this guy was HUGE! Then, my vision went brown as the dust began to pick up.

Finally, the dust settled down and there he was. The God of Earth was in my presents. There were a few others here to, but I just ignored them. My orange gems were pressed on him. I would not let this one out of my sight until I really had to leave. I had to make sure that he was not going to leave once again. We could not survive without our mighty God of Earth.

Lush, neon green grass began to sprout from where he walked and my hopes flew. The grass was back! I could once again feel the tiny little tickle of the blades of grass rub against my paw pads. A smile graced my white lips and my tail began to sway back and forth. My hackles settled down and a huff of bliss came out of my maw.

“Welcome back, mighty God of Earth. We have been waiting for your arrival.”

talkingggg

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Into dust we turn - by God of the Earth - 08-30-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Rosario - 08-31-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Adalaide - 08-31-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Artemis - 08-31-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Into dust we turn - by Ayaka - 08-31-2013, 09:20 AM