the Rift

Locked in lilac

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
Golden brown eyes watch with a slight glint of interest. Not that she wasn't interested as to why she was faced with a mare who had trespassed into her land, but that this mare seemed different, perhaps familiar. She was quite uncertain. Eyes narrowed for a moment as she thinks she catches a brief moment of annoyance from the mare, but then she blinks and carries on, unruffled by the mares half-hidden antics. Perhaps, she had led a hard life but still, she was a mare whom Gossamer felt was good at her core. Her coat and feathers were well cared for and preened so there was no lack of care or intelligence there, and she bore her weight with an interesting stance.

Gossamer rather liked the mare. She watches as Valhalla bows her head and speaks her words with a grace Gossamer approves of deeply. Gossamer's voice rings out bright and kind as she speaks, "Pleased to meet you Valhalla. I am Gossamer the Benevolent, a Chieftess of the Foothills along with Indy the Righteous my lover, and Smoke the Wild Rose a friend. I trust your words are true for you smell of no specific land." She took a moment to contemplate her next words before she speaks again, "You are most welcome in my herd so long as you can follow the Laws. The most important one is to treat the others in the herd with at the least tolerance. None shall be disrespected or feel hated here." she smiles then, annoyed with all her talking, "Now then, is there any position that you'd like? "

Messages In This Thread
Locked in lilac - by Valhalla - 08-04-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: Locked in lilac - by Gossamer - 08-05-2012, 02:31 AM
RE: Locked in lilac - by Valhalla - 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Locked in lilac - by Gossamer - 08-14-2012, 03:26 PM