the Rift

Can't hold back
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
</style>

Ash and dust
I'm waking up.

Magic came back to this land. I felt him, my Lord. The metal around my neck came alive with his power—Earth. It vibrated warmly like a heartbeat. Birdsong no longer merely maintained its pitiful existence, it was…thriving again. Leaves sprang from trees and flowers opened their petals. Falling forward willingly, until knees hit ground and muzzle kissed dirt. I whispered a quiet prayer in his honor, knowing that those ears would be able to hear. Those eyes would see the son which prayed unto his glory. “Welcome home,” I uttered. Spools of golden magic churned within me like the song of a wolf, earth swirled around me. Unbroken, unhindered. I laughed, for the first time in ages as the sand beneath me feet glided before me. Swirling, dancing, and changing into something new. It glimmered gold by the patched moonlight that spread between dense timber canopy.

This new warmth soothed my mortal concerns, the feel of his armor caressing my skin even in its contained form. No higher joy could be mustered from this moment—it was as if a piece of my flesh had suddenly been restored. Something muttered inaudibly in the distance, a breeze warned that my presence wasn’t the only source of energy in the forest tonight. Swirling sand licked up my legs as I rose and walked toward said sound. "Is anyone there?" He uttered nervously, leaving me to call back. “Hail friend!” Pushing ahead with a new spring in my step and sand still trailing behind, I approached what appeared to be a pair of stallions. Brothers, foreigners by the smell and look of them. A mare stepped in a moment before me, already welcoming them and exchanging names. I regarded her for a moment, scenting that she was of our allying herd. The Edge. “Indeed, welcome to Helovia." my smile widens kindly and voice holds friendly hues.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 09-02-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM