the Rift

Can't hold back
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
</style>

Ash and dust
I'm waking up.

One brother…possibly the eldest, was dubbed by silent ruling to be the ‘spokesperson.’ He regarded both advocates respectfully and give their titles. The quiet one retained his silent steely self, seeming neither displeased nor pleased by their situation. I grinned and dipped my head in a sort of nod, “A pleasure to meet you both; I am Midas, of Dragon’s Throat.” The painted woman stiffened at my approach and even seemed to shrink from me. Battle trained eyes never missed their beat when meeting with new company. It didn’t go unnoticed how she glanced at me swiftly and distrusting; a thing that I couldn’t warrant reason for. “Sir,” the girl said in mumbling sort of way. Then altogether looked aside as if not able to stand the sight of me. Currently her sea blue pools had found elsewhere to regard. I turned my attention to her curiously. Naturally I guessed the invasion had set her on edge.

Trying to set any stray nerves at ease I wished the girl well, “Ma ’Lady, I pray your clan is doing well.” The fray had ended only a week or so ago—both sides were still recovering, “Our warriors came back from the battle with songs of victory on their tongue.” “It’s a dark place, isn’t it?” My smile didn’t falter as it might have a few moments prior to what had just happened. Faith had been restored, the Gods hadn’t abandoned us after all. They were returning! My magic started to thrive again. Surely our home wouldn’t be dark for much longer? Kahlua answered first, politely I waited till she finished speaking, “Aye brothers, it has been dark....Dare to hope though, the Gods are making their way back into Helovia.” The corners of my lips widen, this joyful news should be shared with the whole territory, “Should you find need for rest, please know that Dragon’s Throat would welcome you.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 09-02-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM