the Rift

Can't hold back

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

I pray your clan is doing well. He was kind and she was ever so confused. Knowing not what to make of him she came out of her cowering just slightly, though her position did not make her seem any less fearful. As he mentioned the Gods' return, she could not help but let a corner of her mouth lift. Yes, the gods were breathing life into the land once again and she was happy as anyone else about it. As the quiet brother finally spoke, she let her eyes fall to him, a nervous ear still keeping watch on Midas. We would be pleased to accept your offer, Midas. She nodded just slightly. She only hoped they would not meet this stallion's bad side. I do hope we meet again. She nodded more obviously this time, the corner of her mouth coming up once again into a nervous smirk. “Of course. I cannot call you family, but I can call you ally. Those of the Dragon's Throat are always welcome at the World's Edge.” Thoughts of Onni allowing her to visit the southern desert gave her some happiness, though she remembered with a sigh that she still had not thanked Onni for saving her life. She did not relish the idea of returning to the land where she now knew the armored devil resided. Then quickly, before Midas could change his mind about his kindness, she disappeared into the woods, trotting off to some safer location.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 09-02-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM