the Rift

Can't hold back
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
</style>

Ash and dust
I'm waking up.

I wasn’t sure what the problem was, and had there not been company I would have broached the subject. Surely her face wasn’t familiar me, thus was the first time I’d witnessed it. Still, she gazed at me as if wrongly mounted by grievance. My well-intended words fell upon deaf ears— it would seem nothing could pierce them when coming from my lips. Ktulu fell to the front of my mind again; her image left me sampling the notion that the girl had somehow been mistreated. Now she blamed the steed that mated with her leader? It sounded ridiculous, and I quickly pushed the idea aside. The dark temptress had never abused her ranks before, more likely this was a coincidence.

When she turned to leave I forced another smile and dipped my head out of respect, “Fair travels.” The brothers didn’t appear overly bothered by what transpired silently enough. Though the one that spoke first seemed mildly interested in our female company, his eyes lingered as she trailed off. Their spirits were as light as their feathers; it wasn’t often I found recruits that bore any semblance of manners or promise to be fruitful if tended to.

Turning to regard both with a grin, I motioned with my snout to show them a nearby clearing that had a loose canopy. Both were taller than me, and might need more of a kick to get into heaven. “Aye, away we go then.” Battle hardened limbs shifted my bulk to the starlit opening, ears notched back with hopes of hearing the steps of those that would be following. Said space was wide enough for a full grown Pegasus to stretch his/her wings without hitting bark or shrubbery. Sun dipped feathers extended to their full length and the moon slipped an eerie glow across my shoulders. Painted quarters bunched up while dual appendages flapped hard once, twice. Hindfeet brushed dirt in a farewell kiss before the ground fell away altogether—small trails of sand slipped from my legs and returned to their maker.

OOC: I’ll make you an intro to the Throat in a few <3.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Felix - 09-02-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Can't hold back - by Kahlua - 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Can't hold back - by Midas - 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM