the Rift

[OPEN] These days

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sound of others, perked her satellites. Great. Others, Just what she wanted... She hadn't just stumbled in here; well maybe she had But the Fae had good reasons to do so. She wanted peace, to not be bothered by the drone of the other equines and such. All she had wanted was a little peace and quiet, Alas. That was never going to happen.

She barely even flinched when a face encroached upon her personal space. Perhaps if she lay still enough they would leave her be. But when the other growl at her, she couldn't help but life her cranium. "Nothing to you, Now jog on and leave me alone" She spat with a bitter tone, like poison on the end of her tongue. The sound of a rather sinister giggle, pricked at her ears. Now feeling suddenly surrounded, the intricately marked Fae got to her hooves. The dark mare whom once had just towered over her now stood at equal height. Her hind end swung round as she backed up, making the two equines come into sight without having to strain herself more than necessary. The other Mare, with the white and oddly marked face spoke oddly. using words which she did not understand. "What does it matter to you why I'm here. Cant you see all i wanted was to be left alone" She backed up again, a hoove slipped into the water, making herself jump. Something had changed about the atmosphere in that short time. The waters seemed darker. A mist began to roll in, hovering low over the land. What once was, now eerie. Even the temperature of the water seemed to have dropped suddenly.

@[Agrona] @[Seele]
"speak".

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
These days - by Luneia - 08-31-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: These days - by Agrona - 08-31-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: These days - by Seele - 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: These days - by Luneia - 09-12-2013, 11:35 AM