the Rift

Lost in the Shadowed Wood

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

Heart pumping, breathing ragged and eyes darted about, the mare was looking for a new toy or a new family member. It did not matter which. Bright blue eyes searched Helovia's threshold, her ears were perked and listened carefully. Today she was not a danger to anyone, no, today she was simply Eris. Her dragonbone crown did not sit upon her domed head and her thoughts were calm, forward thinking however she was as cunning as ever. Never was she one to speak straight forward words, oh no. More often that what her family like she had a double edged meaning to the words. She loved some of them though, in her own twisted way. Trust was a very different thing to love. Trust made you end up end, locked up or hurt. Love? Eris would do almost anything for those she had grown to care deeply for. However she would not trust them...even if their or her life depended on it.

Voices...ahead? She crept forward quickly, keeping to the shadows. The moonlight was her only friend at the moment. In fact...the moonlight would always be her only friend. She never trusted anybody else to let them become her friend. Sure, at times she...loved people. But most of the other times...well she wanted to kill them. It wasn't really her fault, the way blood of other sang to her sometimes it was really far too hard to resist. She paused watching in the shadows, finally having arrived upon the two others. Keeping behind some bushes, she faced both of them she observed their relations conversation and body language. One was a wolf, the other seemed to be a rather odd mare. Everything was rather confusing, the mare didn't seem to make much sense. Was this the time to recruit another to her family? Had she could to the threshold today just for this mare? Only time would tell.

The screaming mare appeared have have been crying, whether it was the wolf's fault or not Eris waiting in the shadows. Silently, like an undead being, the golden mare waited for her moment to appear. Even was she was normally minded this dramatic mare simply adored to make a grand entrance. Demanding to be released Eris withheld a chuckle. The mare did not seem physically bound to the wolf...she did not understand what the problem was. Shrugging out of the bushes, the mare looked over the scene with bored eyes. There was no fun in playing in this game, simply she looked at the wolf and muttered, "is something wrong here?" Quiet, thoughtful and soft her voice reached out to them. Eris today was selling herself as a fair maiden, who would never even hurt a fly! Blinking between them she waited for an answer, the darkness was hidden well away today. No matter what her original search was for, now she only wanted to help and hopefully recruit this mare.

Normally she would have barged in and threatened death to the wolf. However the scent of the Dragon's throat was in his fur. She had to respect him and his home if her family ever prayed to call upon their aid. Looking over to the mare she offered her a tender smile, hoping to convey herself as a friend. "My name is Eris," Standing proudly before the other mare, the golden dun wanted to impress. "What may I call you sweet sister?" She inquired. It was in Eris' nature to call everyone a sister or a brother. She didm not know why, perhaps it was simply a habit she had grown into. Quietly she stood facing them both still waiting for an answer for both of her previous questions. This mare could play the waiting game all day long if that's what it took to win this mare over.

644 words.
The Asylum information page If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Also it's late so I apologise for any mistakes, I'll edit in the morning!
@[Tellmae] @[Ayaka]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 08-31-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM