the Rift

Lost in the Shadowed Wood

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This mare was nervous. I could smell the fear rising in her system. She quickly got up then sprinted a few strides away from me and then turned to face me. I could not help but give a little laugh at her behavior. Then the mare began to speak. Her words sounded like total nonsense to me. I slightly cocked my head then gave a kind smile. I stood back up then let my tail sway and I lowered my head. My body posture was showing peace, but she seemed to not be able to read this.

I don’t get what I did wrong. I just wanted to make peace with her and give her a friend. It seemed like she did not want a wolf friend though. Wait… did she think I was a spirit coming to bring her to her death? Wow, this mare was either very scared or insane. I did not know what to do now to make her calm down. Horses were farrr too confusing for me. Every one that I had met had feared me. I just don’t get why though. I did not like to cause harm. I only wanted to bring this mare to a home with food, water, and a source of light.

“Please calm down. I am not a threat. And how could I release or have you when I don’t own you? I am not trying to play games either.”

Oh gods, I was trying to stay calm, but my heart was now racing. This mare, for all I know, could charge at me and easily kill me. I would not fight back to her. I would not want to show her that I was a demon!

Suddenly, another figure appeared. "Is something wrong here?" She spoke softly to me. I looked over to her with eyes that looked quite nervous. “To be quite honest, I don’t know.” I said, my voice was slightly shaky, but still held it’s a sweet and strong ring.

My orbs of fire shifted between the two. I lifted my head a bit higher (still keeping the position of peace though). “I am Ayaka, Sergeant of the Dragon’s Throat. Like I said before, I am not here to cause harm but simply offer you a home where there is food, water, and a source of light in these dark times.”

[[Sorry for the short reply.. I didn’t know what to write ]]

talkingggg

Credits

@[Tellmae] @[Eris]

Messages In This Thread
Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 08-31-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-01-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:13 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Eris_ - 09-05-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Ayaka - 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Lost in the Shadowed Wood - by Tellmae - 09-04-2013, 02:46 PM