the Rift

OOC :: Blu

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Wishlist for a future character (Öde, to be born on site)

:: [Magic (P): LightxDark | able to live forever, though all pain is still felt and a killing blow will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers.]

Not sure if this next part has to be an upgrade or can just be included with the above since it doesn't really enhance it any further aside from effects I want to rp out? Can passive magic even be upgraded??

:: [Magic (P, U): LightxDark | able to live forever, though all pain is still felt and a killing blow will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers. Upon recovering from an injury the scars are left and in moonlight the wounds are revealed as new; during a full and new moon they are felt as fresh.]

For the moon part, I would follow the real time moon cycles, so that whenever I make a thread/reply to a new thread and the moon is full or new irl, then I would play off the same in the thread. However if admin want it to occur more often we could come up with something?

In failing to get passive magic at birth or shortly after...

:: [Item: Enchanted | Bone or Flesh necklace made from October's corpse which enables immortality, though pain is still felt and killing blows will cause unconsciousness for several days as the body recovers. Upon recovering from an injury the scars are left and in moonlight the wounds are revealed as new; during a full and new moon they are felt as fresh.]

I need to work on the item design, and plan on Having October die by the time he's a yearling.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu
Not sure why I didn't include this earlier since I've had them both in mind for the same amount of time e.e

Null
:: [Magic: LightxDark | the abilities of others fail to work within his vicinity, extending nearly as far as he can see. This is an act uncontrolled (I assume it'd have to be a conscious act being active magic?) by him, affecting friend and foe.

In response, he will never be able to gain any more magic because of this, nor bond to a companion because basically the magic in his body is 'shut off' because of this ability. This ability only affects 'horse magic' so would not impact the bonds between companions of other horses.

Perhaps an upgrade would be to allow him to bond since bonding is a weird type of magic? I do like the idea of him having a wolf :3

Um restrictions ideas, only lasts a post in battle, a thread in normal? Or perhaps a time limit idk, but the general idea is he creates a dead zone of magic, much like Gunslinger's magic worked on Isilme.
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Up to date

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
future character - Ascella

:: [Magic (P): LightxDark? | starlight wings]

:: [Magic: LightxDark? | able to materialize arrows made of starlight]
:: [Magic: LightxDark? (U) | able to materialize arrows made of starlight and fire them at will]
So this magic is going to be very closely linked with the bow item. I wasn't sure though if she needed the bow to be able to fire her arrows, or if it would just allow her to fire faster/more accurate - even if just for IC purposes of playing it out in posts versus actual restrictions. I dunno, I just want starlight bow and arrow <3

:: [Magic: LightxDark? | able to collect starlight during the night]
:: [Magic: LightxDark? (U) | able to collect starlight during the night and use it to heal]

:: [Mutation | third magic slot]

:: [ Magic: EarthxDark?? | able to grow cellulose fibers in starlight]
:: [ Magic: EarthxDark?? (U) | able to grow cellulose fibers in starlight and craft strong but flexible items with them]

:: [Custom item: enchanted bow | materializes from starlight when arrow magic activated]

:: [Custom item: enchanted bag | able to hold her collected starlight for later use]

I DUNNO WHAT ELEMENT STARS SHOULD BE. They're like moon related so I was thinking/wanting dark, but then they emit light and are technically what, burning gas?
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I think we've mostly said that stars fall under Time?

So all good - but I'd say time for the all the ???