the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I had been taken away from the Edge. This black and white painted had taken me away from my prison. I don’t know what his plans for me were, but I was sure that anything was better than that misty hell. I remembered him faintly. He was a member of the Foothills. I knew that I might take me back to Foothills with him as another prisoner, but it was a chance I was willing to take. I just hoped that one of the Foothills members had taken my love and my foals. They had disappeared, as if the mist had wrapped them up and taken them to a different place. When I could not find them, it felt as if my heart had been torn from my chest and thrown onto the ground. I just prayed to the gods that they were safe.

To my surprise, this stallion had brought me back to my home. Back to the Frozen Arch. The feel of the snow under my hooves brought an unexplainable joy into my sole. I was home once again. It was my time to set my group straight. When Hestia had come to inform me that the spotted mare called Adrixaura was trying to take my position as leader, anger had erupted. But now that I was home, there was no anger but yet disappointment. When I departed from the painted steed, I would set thing straight. I would set everything straight.

The stallion that reunited me to my home spoke and gave a slight bow. I nodded my head back with respect to the new chief. “It is a pleasure to meet you again, Apollo. Congratulations with your rank up.” I spoke, my deep voice rolling out with a touch of kindness. My harks pointed forward as he spoke a second time. He mentioned a treaty that could be set up between our families. I gave a slight smile. A treaty was something me and my family needed. We could not have any more enemies. We needed allies.

“Please speak on. A treaty between our families sounds like a great idea.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

@[Apollo]

Messages In This Thread
Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread] - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Chameleon Boy [Tonka, Steal Thread] - by Tonka - 09-01-2013, 10:32 AM