the Rift

Cure for Lonesome Days [Any God, Sun God preferred]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>

I slowly sauntered up to the shrine of the God of the Sun, my god. I had been part of the Order of the Sun for what seemed like forever, and even though it did not officially exist anymore, it was as much a part of me as I was a part of it. I embraced the loneliness of being loyal to a god that others were not pleased with. Though, sometimes, it was just too lonely. I dipped my head in respect and lowered my gaze to the ground, humbled by the power of the gods all around me. “I do try not to ask for much. I have been a loyal follower, devoted to the Order and respecting and basking in your eternal blessing of Tallsun. I wish for company, as worshiping you alienates many others. It is a lonesome life. A companion, would soothe the empty spot where friends do not stand.” I dipped my head once more, feeling freer, having have spoken my feelings aloud. I waited anxiously with wild hope for a reply.

[Mesir wishes to have a boy caracal companion, so she can have someone to understand her when no one else ever tries, making a snap-judgment due to her faith.]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The shrine of the sun god began to glow, and ancient, archaic markings burned with fire. A deep voice growled. "Come back later. He is not here."

- you can return on 10.5.12