Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace saw the strange stallion approach. He noticed his the slight tipsiness to his step. Slightly he cocked his head and watched the stranger. Solace made no noticable reaction to the other stallion’s taunts, but one thing he did question. Mossy boy, really, that was truly all this stallion could come up with? One thing Solace did take note of, was the stallion’s superior size, and he knew for a fact he would have superior strength. This made Solace unnerved, but he could use the speed he had to his advantage.

He moved his face out of the way of the bag but felt his body ram into his rib cage, causing him to stumble, due o the stallion’s superior strength. A loud grunt escaped from Solace’s lips, and he saw the stallion coming toward him, so he flung his head backward, but he still felt the stranger’s horns graze over his neck, and blood began to drip from the flesh that had been sliced. A wave of frustration swelled up inside of him, he lacked he practice he knew many of his herd mates had, he wasn’t a natural warrior like many of them seemed to be. Now was time for Solace to hone his skills.

He whipped his head around and attempted to bite the opposing stallion, he was aiming for the other stallion’s throat. After his attempt at the bite Solace reared up onto his hind leg and aimed hoof for the opposing stallion’s side. He was well aware of the fact that rearing up in such a way would expose his stomach, but at the moment al that mattered to him was being able to walk away from this alive and in the best physical shape possible.
[I apologize for the shortness of this post. Very bad writers block for some reason
Attacks: 1/3
HP: 31/42 ]

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight[Spar, Oxy] - by Solace - 09-06-2013, 03:47 AM