Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace felt his teeth grip onto his opponent’s neck, it was an oddly satisfying feeling. At least his opponent would be taking away some wounds from this battle as well. He was mid-rear when he felt the other stallion ram into his ribcage. A loud groan escaped from his mouth when he felt himself stumble to the ground. Pain shot through his frame when he fell. It would probably give him a god bruise from all the weight that had been slammed down onto his single side.

Damn, I’m a lot rustier than I thought, he thought to himself. His eyes drifted up to his opponent who was now going up into a half rear himself. He tried his best to get up before the other stallion could come down on him, but he wasn’t quite quick enough. One of the stallion’s hooves struck Solace in the side, and since he was unprepared for the large blow, he fell straight back to the ground. A wound split open on his side, and blood began to drip down. Hopefully that wouldn’t scar.

Frustration was growing inside of Solace, and he even sensed a bit of anger. This other stallion was beating him like it’s nothing. His ears swiveled back and he gave out a deep guttural noise, that was as close to a growl as he could get.

He pushed himself up to his feet, wincing from the pain that shot through his frame. This would most definitely hurt in the morning. No, it hurts like hell right at the moment. Walking back to the foothills wasn’t going to be too enjoyable for him with the hurt sides.

Solace could hear his own breathing, there was no denying the fact he was growing tired. If there was any way he was going to win this spar he had to use the speed advantage he had over his opponent, though he was definitely going to be significantly slower with some of his new wounds and bruises. Hopefully his body was ready to dish out some more attacks because he knew it was time to strike.

It would be idiotic to try and smash into the stallion like he did before, so, he quickly turned his body and put all of his strength into flinging both of his hind legs at his the other stallion. He had no particular aim for a specific spot, just whatever part of the stallion his body would hit first.

When he felt his hooves return to the earth, he turned to face the other stallion. He lunged forward and attempted to smash his shoulder into the other stallion, it would hurt like hell, and he’d probably pay for it later, but in his mind it would be worth it for the moment.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight[Spar, Oxy] - by Solace - 09-13-2013, 04:31 PM