Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace felt his hooves strike his opponent’s shoulder. A sense of satisfaction washed over him and a bit of anger subsided. The other stallion’s noises just made Solace feel even more satisfied, the other stallion was in pain just like himself. Then, he felt his shoulder strike his opponent’s, he gave out a grunt as a shot of pain ran through his body. For the moment he would pus away the thought of pain, and focus on evading his opponent’s blows.

Solace saw the stallion coming at him with his horns, he attempted to pull himself away but he felt the horns pierce into his side. He could feel the blood starting to drip down. A groan of pain escaped from his lips, and he cursed himself for not moving quicker, or at least not choosing a wiser place to allow himself to be stabbed. Shortly after the horns punctured his side, he felt the stallion’s large hooves strike into his pastern. Another grunt escaped from his lips, as he felt pain shoot up his legs.

Silently Solace decided this next attack would be his last. He couldn’t risk his body being injured anymore than it already is, he wasn’t entirely sure whether this stallion had any intentions of killing him. Solace planned on giving this stallion at least one more firm blows.

He turned toward the other stallion and attempted to bite down on him once again, following close behind was his own hoof, mimicking the other stallion’s move. He aimed his hoof slightly higher than the pastern, which Solace assumed his opponent had aimed for.

To finish things off he put all his strength behind using his shoulder for one last blow. It would cause even more damage to his already injured shoulder, and just hurt like hell, but, he hoped in the end it would be beneficial to him.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Hear Your Battle Cry Tonight[Spar, Oxy] - by Solace - 09-23-2013, 11:49 PM