the Rift

Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
He stops. He pauses. He pins his ears. And he offers his name, Vulture. I store it away in my memory and cock my back right leg, leaning to the left and away from the Basin mare which he is staring at. Have fun, mein puppe. Danger lurks in every corner Schwere reminded me and I had to hold back the laugh that was filtering its way through my lungs. After all, I already knew that statement much too well.

He turned to me, calling me a fool. His words sound like a hiss of air, and he has obviously chosen me as the greater thread - which I believe to be quite true. After all, soul pulling is my specialty. But, he doesn't need to know that. "That would be very true, when the daemons lurk in one's head." I retort, a laugh escaping my maw as he seems to retreat from the situation and into a hummed song. Of course, that moment did not manage to last very long.

Approach without a motive. So true. So true. Gaining something - like a new member. He wants to know what both of us mares wish. I will tell, but not before the Basin mare offers her motive first. She has come to give him a home. I have come to do more than give a home. "I am here, recke, to help those who are deeply troubled by the hauntings of Hell and provide them a safe haven. Of course, as you said, it is not without another motive. In order to ensure that those who are haunted by Hell and the daemons of hell that poke and prod in their brains, we would need you to help out in whatever method you can offer - whether it be fighting, healing, perhaps even just gaining information. Do the daemons haunt you? It seems as if they are attempting to cling to you at this very moment..." I said, soprano chords flickering out into the air with the harsh consonants clearly enunciating each word that I allowed to flow from my maw.

Time to see if the spirits had aided me in the correct word-choice or not. If he wished to not be associated with Hell then perhaps it was for the best anyways. We weren't necessarily the most... clean group to ever walk the earth - but we were definitely beginning to become a family...

416 words
omg i'm so sorry it sucks ._.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Lena - 09-02-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:06 PM