the Rift

Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shift my weight a little as he addresses the mare who has offered him a home. The home that he says is a complete and utter lie. She doesn't seem to take that too well - the souls say so as they chirp around her frame laughing at her. But, she hides it well so I must give her some props for that. And, after a few more words, the mare turns on her haunches and leaves the scene - wishing him the best on his ventures.

The stag turns his gaze toward me, his eyes narrowing as he listens to my voice. Ears swivel forward and he tilts his head ever so slightly to the right side. No idea of the daemons he has seen or monsters he has slain. Eyes in white film? Sinners who sold their soul? I nod my head ever so delicately before allowing my voice to trickle out again. "You are correct, Recke. I do not know the depths to which you have gone in order to rid your world of the daemons who dare to haunt you." I offered, yellow orbs locking on his gaze as she finishes her offer, admitting that one would need to earn their keep in this group.

He will consider the offer. But there is one creature he will not tolerate even daring to breathe. He pauses, as if deciding whether or not the scavenger wants to divulge his secrets to me or not. And then, he finally allows his maw to open. Any members with filmy eyes - cataracts - he will refuse. For, apparently they are the agents of the sin. "I have yet to see any with filmy eyes dare to step close to the lands which we reside in. They would be easy fodder for the souls that haunt those lands - it would be a death wish." I explain, watching as he takes a step closer to me. His larger frame towering over my own as he pins his ears in aggression. A warrior. A killer. I cannot help but to smirk in a bit of joy. Request that I won't interfere with his quest. A tiny laugh escapes my maw. "I find but no reason to stop your personal quest. I only ask that if you are needed that you hold it off for a few mere moments to accomplish the task that is necessary. Otherwise, you can continue to rid the souls that have filmy eyes - it does not bother me any." I finish, standing a little taller.

"If that is fine with you, Vulture, then please come this way - I will show you where this haven so resides and explain a bit more about the group on our journey." I finish, turning on my haunches and beginning to sink back into the shadows that are my brothers and sisters. Glowing broken heart pendant being the only visible sign left in the shadows as it swings with each step from the base of my tail.

Time to take another 'home'.
522 words
One more post from you, then done?
I also requested for the rank change/access to the group's secret board ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Avoid The Filmy Eyes[OPEN] - by Vulture - 09-02-2013, 02:29 AM