the Rift

[OPEN] Home? || Apollo, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
He had been by himself, lost in useless musings when he had heard the pale warrior's call. Apollo's head tilted upright, nostrils flaring, peering through the minimal lighting to see just who had summoned him. A few pieces of grass hung from his lips, and as he took the first step forward, he finished chewing and swallowed. Who? The voice was familiar, yes, but it wasn't until he spotted the pale female that recognition floated in his honeyed gaze.

It was Artemis.

Embarassment flooded his veins, but the overo pushed the feelings aside. Artemis had been sent to the invasion, to fight for the Grey to uphold their end of the contract with the Basin. He was pleased to see that she had arrived home safely. Approaching her, his eyes surveyed the warrior's frame, taking in her battered knees, her cuts and bruises and bite marks... Guilt flooded him. How long had she been a member of their family? Not long at all... And yet she had gone to war with a brave face, shed blood for their family, souls that she barely knew... It was an honor for him to know such a warrior, to call her 'sister'.

"Artemis?" He asked softly, tilting his nose towards her, his eyes soft and sympathetic, "Are you well? I'm pleased to see you've returned home safely, but... Well, if I may say, you look rather worse for wear."

Despite the darkness that surrounded them and the magic that had been sucked dry from the land, it had only been recently that Apollo had felt something swell within his body. It was barely noticeable at first, a gradual feeling of familiarity, that something was right again... And it had taken a dream of a mystic stag in the Deep Forest to remind him just what those feelings were. His magic, granted to him by the mystic stag, had been returned. How? He didn't know, and honestly didn't plan on questioning it. If anything, the timing could not have been perfect enough.

"Are you in pain? I used to be the Medic for the Grey... If you'd like, I could try and aide you?"

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Home? || Apollo, Open - by Artemis - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Home? || Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 09-07-2013, 04:03 AM
RE: Home? || Apollo, Open - by Artemis - 09-09-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Home? || Apollo, Open - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Home? || Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:40 PM