Dragonbone Crown [[Eris]]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words

Code:
<table width="550px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i44.tinypic.com/2yoqp2g.png') top center no-repeat #080805; padding: 710px 60px 0px 60px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #2c291b; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius:5 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px">
<div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #575036; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #8a8056; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.</i></div>
Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#a39767">"chat here."</font>

0 words

</table>

E R I S

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i39.tinypic.com/6t35zc.png') top center no-repeat #150627; padding: 520px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #3a2c4b; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #645576; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">E R I S</div>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#9184a2">"chat here."</font>

<font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #c6bed0; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away</i></div></center>
</table>

E R I S
That flash of magic, with an imagination to match it
So catch it, it's classic, but it will not be contained

0 words.

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i40.tinypic.com/28jmah.png') bottom center no-repeat #0d041e; padding: 10px 35px 510px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #574c6d; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #786995; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">E R I S</div>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #9383b2; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><center><i>That flash of magic, with an imagination to match it
So catch it, it's classic, but it will not be contained</i></div></center>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#a595c3">"chat here."</font>

<center>

</table>

ERIS AND HISTE

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

The Asylum's Bounty Hunters.

Code:
<table width="570px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i44.tinypic.com/jpissl.png') top center no-repeat #10091f; padding: 620px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #4b425c; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #615775; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS AND HISTE</div></center>

Text.

<font color="#787089">" "</font>
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #c6bed0; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>The Asylum's Bounty Hunters.</i></div></center>
</table>

</div>

E R I S

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

0 words.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Code:
<table width="570px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i41.tinypic.com/16h6gbq.png') top center no-repeat #200e29; padding: 620px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #4b425c; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #615775; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">E R I S</div></center>

Text.

<font color="#787089">" "</font>
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #c6bed0; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.</i></div></center>
</table>

</div>

E R I S

The Blood Empress

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here."

" "
0 words.

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Code:
<table width="640px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i43.tinypic.com/2rxb9sl.png') bottom center no-repeat #5d2d16; padding: 20px 35px 460px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #8e563a; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #640200; line-height: 50%; padding-top: 7px;">E R I S</div></center>
<center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 20pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #640200; line-height: 50%; padding-top: 7px;">The Blood Empress</div></center>

<table width=600 cellpadding=10>
<tr>
<td bgcolor=5d2d16>
<div style="height: 300px; width:550px; overflow:auto;float:left; border:solid 0pt #fafafa; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; color: #8e563a; text-align: centre;">
Text.

</font></i></div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<font color="#d18948">" "</font>
<center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #4b0302; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can</i></div></center>
</table>

</div>

Deceased
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.

0 words.
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i60.tinypic.com/14oamio.png') top center no-repeat #221219; padding: 400px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: #422d36; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 5pt; color: #c6bed0; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.</i></div>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#a27589">"chat here."</font>  

<center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div>
<div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 20pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">The Blood Empress</div></center>
</table>

Deceased
Frostie
ERIS
The Blood Empress

Godspeed.

0 words.

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i57.tinypic.com/2qte1r4.jpg') bottom center no-repeat #6d6b66; padding: 10px 25px 570px 25px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #a69f8f; border-top-left-radius: 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px"> <center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 40pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e5dac0; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div>
<div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 20pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #e5dac0; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">The Blood Empress</div></center>
<div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #c4bba5; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>Godspeed.</i></div>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#513f11">"chat here."</font>

</table>

Deceased
Frostie

Active Magic 1 Active Magic 2 Passive Magic Companion
Pathways No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. Quest Drop #10
No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. Quest Drop #11
No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. No Recorded Thread. Companion Acquired.

Wish list :: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=7994

Deceased
Frostie
“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
daydreams and misunderstandings,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”
Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." 0 words.
CIRCUTA and ERIS

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i59.tinypic.com/2lizt79.png') top center no-repeat #5b2731; padding: 440px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: #77505b; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 6pt; color: #8c819a; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.” </i></div>
Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> <font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>
<center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 30pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">CIRCUTA and ERIS</div></center>
</table>

“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”
Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." Movements and thoughts here, "chat here." 0 words.
ERIS

Code:
<table width="630px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('http://i59.tinypic.com/2lizt79.png') top center no-repeat #5b2731; padding: 440px 35px 10px 35px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: #77505b; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; border-bottom-left-radius: 50px; border-bottom-right-radius: 50px"> <div style="text-align: center; line-height: 100%; font-family: arial; font-size: 6pt; color: #8c819a; padding-bottom: 15px; letter-spacing: 3px;"><i>“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.” </i></div>
Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#ae7182">"chat here."</font> <font size= 1px><i>0 words.</i>
<center><div style="font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 30pt; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #624652; line-height: 80%; padding-top: 7px;">ERIS</div></center>
</table>

Deceased
Frostie
Eris

I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'.

Code:
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Poiret+One" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 750px;"><div style="background: url('http://i59.tinypic.com/11skxw9.png') top center no-repeat #0e070f; font-family: times; font-size: 10pt; color: #2f171b; text-align: justify; padding: 500px 110px 0px 110px; border-radius: 200px 0px 200px 0px;"><div style="line-height: 150px; font-family: Poiret One; font-size: 40pt; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 25px; font-variant: small-caps; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #caf0de, 0px 0px 7px #000;">Eris</div>Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#4b2426">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#4b2426">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#4b2426">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#4b2426">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#4b2426">"chat here."</font>

<div style="text-align: center; font-family: poiret one; letter-spacing: 3px; line-height: 150%; font-size: 11pt; colour: #6c1e1a;">I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'. </div></div></div>

Deceased
Frostie
Eris

Sing me my lullaby,
It begins and ends with your death.

Code:
<link href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Poiret+One" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"><div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 750px;"><div style="background: url('http://i60.tinypic.com/fcmter.png') top center no-repeat #010101; font-family: times; font-size: 10pt; color: #3c2214; text-align: justify; padding: 400px 50px 0px 50px; border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px;"><div style="line-height: 150px; font-family: Poiret One; font-size: 40pt; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 25px; font-variant: small-caps; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #caf0de, 0px 0px 7px #000;">Eris</div>Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font>

Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font> Movements and thoughts here, <font color="#754e2d">"chat here."</font>

<div style="text-align: center; font-family: poiret one; letter-spacing: 3px; line-height: 150%; font-size: 11pt; colour: #f6cca9;">Sing me my lullaby,
It begins and ends with your death. </div></div></div>