the Rift

[OPEN] Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele || FINISHED]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was not amused. He was definitely in bad shape. And, unfortunately for me, Innerste would not stop chittering on about how I should be sorry for him. Going on about how I should be so torn apart and sad. Going on about how I wasn't adequate enough to ever be cared about. How I wanted to prove her wrong. But, I honestly didn't care if anyone was worried for me. I was someone who wanted death and destruction. I wanted souls yanked from vessels so that they could cry and haunt the souls that had not tried to save them.

I was evil. That was all that mattered. But, still, I could not leave him in this state. It was almost too much to bear. The fact that he must be in pain. It really did bother her. Patience. Did she have the patience. Well, she would find the patience. He needed to get better. There was no other way around that. And then, he said he needed to wash and began to hobble off to go do so. "I will deal with the slowness. Perhaps it will give me a chance to clear my head." I spoke before following him toward the stream that he began to roll in.

I watched him carefully, afraid he might get pulled under or taken downstream by a current and be unable to help himself. But, alas, he proved to be fine and gleaming by the time he had reappeared at her side. "If you touch a hair on her head without her permission you will understand the depths of my magic." I warned, a protective tone in my voice as I began to head down to the southwest. "We must go to the Marsh." I explained, swishing my tail before looking back at him and waiting for him to set the pace.

It was time that he started to return to normal...

327 words
it sucks ._.
done after your post? and new thread?

SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Pestilence, Meet Death [Seele] - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM