the Rift

[OPEN] for seele

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
Glittering moonlight shines down and makes my pristine white pelt turn silver, bright red eyes contrasting so brightly against the white and black pelt of my sturdy form. Silver eyes open and wind through my legs. I turn my hard eyes down upon my companion, the hard set line of my mouth turning up slightly as I feel the fingers of our minds connect with each other. You are distant. He remarks, peering at me. I snort quietly, breath forming a cloud before my nares.

How long had it been since the sun disappeared? Since my magic left me? Except, I felt something churn within me. Could it be back? I furrow my brow, watching the dull and dead grass start to melt. But it does not form to the smooth glass I am used to, just a black melted heap of earth. I frown, and I feel Archeon brush against my leg and encourage me through our bond. I sigh, concentration filling my crimson eyes as I push it further. The Earth starts to pop, glass shards shooting up from bubbles in the black sludge. I turn my head, mouth turning down and shake my head.

It worked in some way or another.

Archeon's once bright colors were still dull and nearly covered by the ebony fur, his quickly growing form becoming larger and larger. He frowns back at me, still unable to conjure the flames that so often danced upon his back.

OOC:
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3