[PRIVATE] A Plot In Process

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

”Ahem.”

Aha, I knew no one could resist my good looks and charms. I was sheered in more beauty than anyone in Helovia. I was too gorgeous to not follow me around with eyes of a begging puppy dog. I mean, who couldn’t? Especially in this season.

I looked towards they underbrush where a buckskin stallion stood. Though he was handsome, he had one problem with his appearance. No horn. I snarled at this but at least he could give me something that I wanted. A slave, I mean baby.

I needed to be flirty and so that’s where I would go. Though, I don’t think I’ve even accomplished being a flirt, but I think I could do it. It couldn’t be that hard, could it?

My clefts carried me towards the stallion with spunk in my attitude, flicking my tail across his neck once I had reached him. My eyes were bright and I was looking him in the eyes with every move I took. They seemed to just lock on to his. My maw nipped at his flank, and a smirk came across it as I did so.

I can’t say it was too hard to be a flirt, for it was actually pretty fun. Though, his leg gave me worries that my foal wouldn’t come out right. But oh wells, it’s not like it’s going to be special or anything. I just wanted my foal.

Anyways, he would probably never see his foal. It is going to be mine and mine only, for I was going to have to go through all the pain just to get it out of my stomach. It didn’t seem as if this stallion wouldn’t even give a damn either.

[ OOC ; Sorry it's so short! I don't have much time before school in the mornings! D: @[Catillatio] ]

Messages In This Thread
A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-02-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-02-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-04-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-04-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-12-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-15-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Antheia - 09-15-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: A Plot In Process - by Catillatio - 09-18-2013, 12:46 PM