[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

Alleo watched the mare's every move closely as she began to remove herself from the water, though he found she was moving teasingly slowly. His ears flicked back against his head before tilting forward once more. She edged past him and he got a closer view of the marking that had been glowing on her side. A hawk? His head tilted so he could continue to look at it, but he was effectively distracted when her muzzle bumped against his shoulder. He blinked then returned the bump, though his muzzle touched her side in his delayed reaction. All the while he shifted his weight so he could watch her and not allow her to get behind him. A warrior's instinct was not one that could be ignored.

"That's an interesting marking you've got, Miss Rasta." He nodded his head to her side, but he could already tell that she would not see. He'd caught how milky her eyes were in the moonlight and it was hard to miss how she looked in his general direction without looking directly at him. "Where'd you get it from, if you don't mind my asking." As he voiced his question he stepped out of the water, relaxing almost immediately.

"I thought I could use a break from my herd." Alleo answered Rasta's question. "Sometimes herd life can be... suffocating." He stepped closer, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the scents that circled around him. Her scent was different from the ocean and from the Foothills. "You smell of desert." He said. "You come from the Dragon's Throat?" He had yet to pay that land a visit, but he had heard enough of the desert land and had traveled through enough deserts to know the smells.

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 12:32 AM