the Rift

[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He was quiet. He seemed to figure out what was wrong with his statement. She could not see, so she did not know of her marking. He seemed to be mulling over his thoughts, as if he were trying to find the way to explain it so that he might not insult her further. She almost wanted to laugh at the trepidation he seemed to be struggling through, from the uncertainty of how his words would turn out.

One glance up to the sky from the stag and then he spoke. It's a hawk. Rasta shuffled her feet, leaning a little bit more towards her left side, bearing the weight as she listened to the comforting sound of the waves as they lapped up against the shore line. "I don't... recall ever having this marking. I might have gained it when I lost my original companion crossing over here..." she mused, giving a light shrug of her shoulders and flicking her tail against the smooth sand.

She questioned his origins, as he had hers, and he confirmed it in about the same manner. He was a warrior. It was complicated, as was life, but it is what being a part of a herd was about. "It is a bit more complicated when you used to rule over a vast land before getting thrown out like rotting meat..." she murmured under her breath. A deep breath in, and then she lifted her maw slightly, a grin falling on her face. "The question is, really, if you even care to act for the benefit of all..." she added, tilting her head delicately to the side. "You seem as though something might have made you reconsider, pride doesn't necessarily radiate off of your frame..." she said, not feeling him standing tall and confident. No, all she felt was a lost stag trying to figure out what he was doing.

326 words
Sorry it sucks and took so long |:

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM