the Rift

[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
He said he was sorry, as I mentioned the loss of my companion and I could only nod my head in response. And he said that every aspect of life is complicated. That much was true. My whole life torn apart. I was thrown to the side. But, not only that. I had been raped too many times to count by too many different stags. I had had at least 4 stillborns and miscarriages. My only child I had needed to leave behind in order to save myself, to try and find a way to save our lands.

I just shook my head, forcing the thoughts from my brain as he spoke about the pride portion. "I'm sorry," I returned, not understanding the inability to agree with a leader's decision, not when I had been one. "But, life will get better, it has to. No one deserves to be a slave, Alleo. No one." I whispered, eyes peering up towards him yet unable to look at him.

A silence fell between us before he looked up back up towards what was the sky, or so I assumed. And, he asked what my herd was like. "Wings. I don't think I've met one creature who resides there who is not gifted with flight. I'm an outsider, unfortunately. But, there is one there who I couldn't leave - the only one I can say I'm truly loyal to in these lands. And it is a desert, so it's hot and dry. So much different from the lands of rivers and water I had once lived in. But, sometimes change can be for the best, no?" I explained, with a light shrug.

I paused, shuffling a little before looking back at him. "If you need peace from the pain, you can come find me... Time away from the torture can help..." I offered, my more motherly side sliding out. I would have done the same for anyone who had been under my protection in my lands. And I could not change the desire to offer that to him as if I could find a way to change it. I would never be able to change...

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 12:32 AM