the Rift

[PRIVATE] one foot on the ledge [Rasta]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

"But life will get better, it has to."

"When you hit the bottom you can only go up, right?" He asked, though he didn't look too completely convinced. He'd gone from be his father's punching bag and mindless warrior to a mindless warrior to a bunch of cutthroats. Over and over again he had wondered why his sister identified with them the way she did, but he had yet to question her on it. His gaze returned to the pale mare when she said no one deserved to be a slave and he wondered if she was right. There had been plenty of times when he'd wondered if he'd done something to deserve being treated the way he had, but when his sisters had been born, innocent of sin, and treated as horribly as they were he had known the truth. To hear it actually spoken, though...

He didn't know what to say.

Thankfully the conversation progressed and his thoughts of his past were left behind for the time being. His ears tilted forward as she spoke of the land being filled with pegasi and that she was an outcast. "You shouldn't have to feel like an outcast in your own home." He said, head tilting as he looked at Rasta. He could understand her having loyalty to only one member in a herd, though, because in all of the Foothills his loyalty lay only with his two sisters that he had traveled for months to find again.

"The desert doesn't sound very welcoming." He murmured, but how could a desert compare with a field of lush grass and a clear waterfall and pool that served as their source of water? "I may take you up on your offer one day." Alleo said in response to Rasta's offer. "I can extend the same offer to you. When the desert feels to oppressing come to the Foothills and ask for me. Not all of us are cutthroats." Distaste colored his tone, but what could he do? He had promised to protect his sisters and as long as they were there he would be their shadow.

i'm the colorless sunrise that's never good enough</style>

Credits

Messages In This Thread
one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-03-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 09-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 09-15-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Rasta - 10-13-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: one foot on the ledge [Rasta] - by Alleo - 11-17-2013, 10:40 PM