the Rift

here's to never growing up.

Biru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Life Sucks. That’s it.

From what Biru could gather. You have a sucky, lonely life, and you’re lucky if someone gives you more than a passing glance. The lanced stallion sulked about in the pines. The creaking giving an eerie lullaby, daring him to do something daring. ”YOU WANT INSANE?!” He bellowed. The growing colt was extremely agitated with his current state. With not a family member to his name he was utterly, and completely alone.

Like was said before. Life sucks. All he needs to do is perish now.

The morbid thought had crossed his mind one or two times. If he were to fall off the face of this damned place, not a single soul would care. No one would cry. The pines would laugh. The wind would whisper it’s whispering gossips. The brook would keep on babbling on to its listeners.

No one would know.

A half-mad laugh ripped through his body as he half-reared, sending his blue mane flying in the wind. Another mad grunt escaped him as his gold hooves landed with a large thud. His loose strands of hair fell around his hooves in a tangled mess.

Speaking of looks. He looked like a hermit. He hadn’t bathed himself since who knows when. His mane was dirty, and burrs buried themselves deep within his mane and tail. His eyes were even redder, the gold flecks of sunshine within them blocked by the lack of sleep. Another angry grunt ripped from him as he shook his head back and forth, flinging his spear around like a child let loose in a candy shop. ”Send every goddamn demon after me.” He murmured to the moist ground.

[ooc; i'm desperate for activity so someone come get him ;_;]

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
Image Credits

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: postcopy_zpsa680ad86.png]
You see, there's this storm brewing
and it ain't stopping.

[[Hope you don't mind me popping in. :3]]

My eye lids were much like lead. Heavy and falling because of gravity. My body was tired and every inch of muscle within me ached. Why? I hadn't a clue exactly. It just did. I hadn't done anything extravagant and I hadn't done anything to stress my strong an sturdy tissues to their breaking point. So yes, I was indeed tired and yes, I was indeed about to lay my weary head down to sleep.

As I was getting ready to prepare my bedding spot for the night, I heard a yell in the very close distance. Why, this was indeed the Threshold and if I had thought it through a bit more clearer, I probably would have thought about how there was a great chance that new travelers would indeed be crossing into Helovia from here, just as I, myself, had.

The ringing in the forest was quite clear and infiltrated my ears much like a hundred stallions charging a hill. And as tired as I was, I wanted to desperately find out exactly what it was for if I could settle it quickly, I could get more rest faster.

I quickly wove my way through the trees towards the source where I heard the voice once more, bellowing another outburst into the crisp air. My regal appearance quickly appeared in front of a brown and blue individual that also appeared to have a forked horn. The moonlight pouring through the canopy was indeed mighty useful. Toned muscles beneath a starry sky inverted flexed as I quickly stood in front of the individual.

Just like water over a dry and cracked desert ground, my warm voice poured into the atmosphere. A hint of huskiness to it considering my level of sleepiness. "Good night, your grace. I couldn't help but hear of your voice ringing through the night and my curiosity did indeed get the best of me. I am Adalaide, leader of the righteous group the Storm Strike. Tell me, now, where is this being you seem to possess such animosity towards?"

My clear, crystalline sky blue eyes looked into his with curiosity. Though my heavy eyelids drooped, my sparkling blue eyes contained a sense of warmth and friendliness that matched my velveted voice.