bones say find a home.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
For all is not always fair
in love and war..
</style>

I registered the slight distaste that registered oh so briefly on that pretty maw of hers. It was the same look that had remained on that brute Ulriks face throughout that fight that id really rather forget. So, she was slightly racist it seemed. That was fine by me, all the more crazy to aid the asylum. Besides, it quickly transpired that she was rejecting me straight out of hand, I was to be given a chance despite my lack of crowning glory.

She quickly relaxed her stance as I came to a stop, clearly my attempts to put her at ease had worked well, and her guard was to be dropped. I kept my icy blues locked on her violets as she moved fluidly round me, her tail nearly brushing me. I couldn’t quite make out what was going on behind those violent bursts of indigo, which was fine by me, for I was already quite entranced by her.

I blinked as I realised she was flirting with me, not brazenly like a whore, but subtly like a lady. I| wasn’t used to this, for the jezebels my other half had fraternised with were well and truly ladies of the night, and left nothing to the imagination.

I watched her intently as she processed what I had to say, watching her trails of breath that were illuminated by the pearlescent glow of the constant moonlight. They swirled before me, hypnotising me almost. I had to shake myself as I realised lyrics were being imparted from that delicate maw of hers.

Her lyrics were soft and gentle, like silk. Such a difference the harsh, guttural ones that I heard so often from Seele, or even Agrona. It made a pleasant change.

I had to bring myself back into real life as I realised she could actually be what I had spent so long looking for here. It was all very well that she was a beauty, and that she was weaving her web around me, but I did have a job to do. Perhaps, just perhaps, she could be both things. She could be my escape from humiliation, and be something I could find joy in. I found that I actually wanted to protect her, and take her home, not just for Seele, but for me.

“Allow me to be your escape from helplessness. If you like, you could follow me home. The Asylum I feel, could suit your very needs. We are a collection of those, who, let’s just say, don’t quite fit into normal society.. If you catch my drift? I can provide you with shelter and food, all with no obligation of course. I know first-hand it’s not nice to be lonely out here for any length of time.”

I smiled at her, hoping she would choose to accompany me on my travels back home. I hadn’t realised until now that I had been tiring of my own company, and she would be a very welcome distraction from the constant battle within my dial.

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Circuta]
Count: 510
Notes: So.Much.Muse.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
bones say find a home. - by Circuta - 09-03-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: bones say find a home. - by Arlo - 09-04-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: bones say find a home. - by Circuta - 09-04-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: bones say find a home. - by Arlo - 09-04-2013, 09:06 AM