the Rift

[OPEN] Light the way. (Felix, Altair) FINISHED!
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
“Cambria!” I smiled wistfully and shook my head side to side when he assumed that I hadn’t heard of it. Another name, another clan. Unfamiliar to me of course. It was true that being a native had its advantages—but all Pegasus had some gypsy blood that ran hotter when folks from outlying territories came into Helovia. A stranger’s mind was often ripe with stories worth the trouble of asking. Lately, I had begun dreaming of these other places; wondering what they would be like. The grin occupying my face is a bright one as we land. The one called Altair kissed the floor as a mother might her child. Gentle and purposefully in his moments—Felix, the one who did most of the talking, was less than graceful in his attempt. Stumbling as a child might and nearly touching muzzle to dirt. I step onto the sand and close my wings with easy practice, naturally I looked away as Felix straightened. It was rude to stare and find jest in another’s mistakes. Gaze turned instead toward our tropical home, where Cera and Fina were waiting.

The Oasis is a dark shadow in the distance. A rising landscape that could appear to some as a mountain from our current span. With Birdsong pushing back the cool northern air, and Earth finally returning to make our world green again. Our home was thriving and warm. Thriving, but still edgy with other troubles. Such as our missing Sultana’s, an absent General, and the threat of another war. I wouldn’t share these with the newcomers, they would hear about it in good time.

Sun’s fire had obviously captured some attention. “Nice…light pillar. Does that come in ‘ominous glow?’ or just ‘heavenly’ light?” A chuckle found its way past my reserve, regarding the brother with a soft smirk I replied, “It is a boon from our patron, the Sun God. He protects this land and has given it light during this dark time.” Taking lead again, I walked toward the Oasis. Assuming that the pair would still follow, “Ahead is an Oasis, where you can rest and eat. South of Oasis is the ocean. If you have any questions or concerns you can either bring them to myself or Onni, she is the head Physician.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Felix - 09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Felix - 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Felix - 09-12-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Light the way. (Felix, Altair) - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 11:55 AM