[OPEN] sweetest of words.

Kai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kai
</style>

you're my head
you're my heart

she was tired. so, so very tired, it made her eyelids droop and her whole frame sag down towards the welcoming earth.
except she didn't know where she was.
and she wasn't about to stop here, even if the ground had.. was that a yawn?
given way to fertile green forests as she stumbled onward.
at least she was pretty sure it had.

was she a blind lunatic? no, no, she wasn't, but she was surrounded by a blanket of fog.
clouds that settled on the earth as if they had gotten weary of their roles in the sky, as if they had
simply.. given up, and fell, limp, to the ground below. as a bird may, when the wings they were given
at birth could carry them no longer, and they fell from heaven to the cursed world below.
her orbs had widened as far as they could, but she could not see, and the shadows around her gave
her imagination the fuel of nightmares. was that a ghoul's shadow, ready to swallow her whole?
but no, it was no ghoul ready to attack, it was a mere tree, rising up and looming above her in the on-going mist.

she wished she had taken the tall mare's offer back at the beginning of this strange world,
adalaide was her name. she wished she had said yes, and followed the mare's trail.
at least then, she would not be lost in a midst of misery and terror.

it was not only that the mist was confusing, she couldn't breathe.
the air around her seemed to settle in her lungs heavily, as smoke from a flame.
the water separated from the earthly clouds gathered inside her throat, itched,
and made her cough.
the rest of the condensation gathered on her apparel in celestial droplets,
shimmering and gleaming as a spider's web. it stole her warmth from her soul, and she shivered, bringing the heaven sent
wings close to her bodice. the feather's would help trap heat, but with the dampness gathering on her apparel,
she wasn't sure how much help they would do.

as her pillars brought her to a destination she knew not of, she paused as she came back to a tree she had mistaken for a ghoul not so long ago.
she had been going in endless circles.
a shaky sigh escaped her parted maw, and she considered laying beneath the tree and giving up.
was she to die, in this mist? never to see the return of the light of day, or the celestial stars again?

her orbs lifted upwards to gaze at the blue-grey mist that glowed, from what the speckled dove
could only guess must be the comforting moon. she couldn't see the moon. this frustrated her.
"p-please.." a barest whisper fell from her just parted maw.
"please.. don't let me die here."

she could only hope the heavens could hear and answer her prayer.

image credit to aeolle
[ooc: kai wandering around like a bird-brain hoping to find a home!]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

My clefts only made the slightest of patter as I walked down a beaten trail, leading to who knows where. The mist and the darkness had became comforting, all these nights I have spent alone pushed away the fear that previously laid low in my heart. I now have the renewed confidence that night isn't so bad. I love how the darkness cloaks me. How the moon shines on my beautiful frame. How the cool night air breeze caresses my long locks. It brings a smile to my kissers.

I have nothing to do, nothing to say. I have been wondering for a long time, waiting for Tonka to take me home with him. Waiting for Chemical and her two blessings. The suspense was killing me, where they going to accept me into their band, and if they did, would I wish to stay there, would I make something of myself? This was all the mystery of life, tings that lie behind thick forests, covered in mist. Endless mist, we must push through, we must have the confidence to tell ourselves that everything and everyone will be okay. But, can we do that? Can all of us?

My wounds are healing. After my embarrassing appearance in the Aurora Basin, I simply waited and didn't answer, and when those ignorant horned beings lost interest in my ' lesser species ', I simply rose, with much pain, and walked myself out of that hell. Yes, my blood was shed on the soil there, but hopefully, a rain would come soon, and wash it out. I had no interest in being involved with a herd of that attitude. I am now stronger, my muscles have adapted to the constant pain. I hardly notice it anymore. My clefts seem lighter and my hope is now renewed.

I stopped. The breeze now suddenly had a tint of something. I couldn't help but let my smile widen. Lifting my maw, I flared my scenters, standing perfectly still, my harks perked. Upon the breeze was the familiar scent of a Pegasi, followed by the ever so often scent of confusion and possibly fear. After a few moments later, through the mist I spotted the being. I slipped to the shadows, only to hear her pleading words. They tore at my heart strings, forcing me to restrain from the shadows and quietly approach her. My presence was comforting, welcoming, and polite. I broke the barrier between us, my footsteps light, hardly making a noise. When I was close enough, to wear I could see her very well, I dipped my dome. Blinking my blue pools, I began to speak.

" Sweetheart, you seem to be lost. You are in the World's Edge, by the way. Is there any way I can be of assistance?"

Tags; @[Kai]
Des. { Harmony is wondering only to come across the lost and alone Kai! }
[Hope you don't mind c:]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Unregistered

Kai
</style>

you're my head
you're my heart

the dove's breath created new mist in the already hard to see air, she was suffocating in her own skin,
she was dying, surely, this was her punishment for not making the right choices.
she wanted to cry out, to sing a plea to the heavens with the voice of a songbirds.
a plea. forgiveness, she would sing, and they would heed her desperate calls.

but perhaps the heavens did listen to her, perhaps somewhere, a divine responded to her whimpers
in kindness, and her fiery orbs darted towards an incoming noise, hoof beats? or was it a monster, come to steal her away?
but no, this was no beast come to attack her in the night, though her wings still quivered in mild fright at the
sudden answer to her prayers.
it did not smell of a brute, and she observed the
equine with mild uncertainty. would they help, or harm?
was this but a curse in disguise? was she to be tricked by the hidden stars?

but the she spoke to her, and her voice was ever so concerned,
her name was harmony, and it was but a kind thing to be so concerned
of a trembling whelp as she was.

but now, through all of the shrouding mist, she could tell what miss harmony looked like.
she was sorrel, sorrel with clouds painting across her bodice,
her long tail trailing elegantly behind as a royal's might. her forelock was long, as well as her mane,
matching her tail in perfect coordination.
and yet, what attracted the dove's attention most, was the two,
sparkling blue orbs that adorned her face.
it reminded her of the sea on a bright day, glowing,
clear enough to see it's bottom.
harmony. harmony..

the name suited her, the dove thought.
and so with a trembling step forward,
she attempted to bow to the miss, however it may have been a bit more
clumsy then she wished for.
"my lady, I apologize for my lack of elegance. i am truly a clumsy fool. i am known as kai."
the world's edge.. the world's edge..
it sounded familiar, yet foreign to her mind.

"i am.. dreadfully lost here, miss harmony, i am afraid i will never see the return of day again in these endless mists.
you see, my lady, i do not have a place where i may rest my dome. i am without such a delightful certainty of where i belong,
and i have sought a resting place for travels long before coming to this land known as helovia. i wandered into these mists after i left the beginning's of this wide land."

she raised herself again, breathing out a shuddering sigh.
"again, i apologize my lady, i am certain you do not wish to hear the ramblings of such as I."
her voice trailed off as she spoke, and her orbs glanced down, feeling embarrassed.

@[Harmony]
image credit to aeolle

Deceased
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I heaved a large sigh. This Pegasus I have stumbled upon is oh so kind, so lost. I must help her. I listen to her words, she is explaining to me, and apologizing when really, it isn't necessary. I take a few steps forward, turning so I press my side against hers. Lightly, I nuzzle her mane, smiling at her.

" Oh, my dear Kai. No worries, I am here to help you, to listen to you. I am willing to offer you a place to lay and sleep. You may stay with me, in my usual place. "

I smile and nod to her once again, my blue pools light, filled with joy. I let them travel across the beings frame that now accompanies me. She is quite beautiful, dear dear Kai. So lost. I smile once again, my facial expression soft and full of kindness and love.

" I am here to help you. To warm you through these cold nights. Have faith my love, soon these mists will clear, the sun will return, and we will return to our normal ways. "

I notice her labor in breathing, her struggle to force the words out, and how she is becoming weak. I press close to her now, my words none but a faint whisper, my maw close to her hark.

" Lean against me, and simply go where I go. There is a place free off this dreadful mist here in my homeland. I shall take you there. There is a slight climb, I must warn you but the view, oh and the fresh air, it is all worth it."

I nudge her muzzle with mine, and begin to take slow steps forward, waiting for her to rest her frame on mine, so I can support her.

Another one I can love. Possibly... If she wants it. I am always willing to care for the ill, to care for the ones who are less fortunate as I. Ones who need my help rather than want it. This is my purpose now.

@[Kai]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1

Unregistered

Kai
</style>

you're my head
you're my heart

the dove's stance relaxed further, for nothing but gentle
words and whispers fell from harmony's maw, and she realized that
once again, not everyone was out to harm her, to break her
metaphorical wings, and scar her physical.

the she told her that she could rest somewhere near,
where she could replenish herself. perhaps even,
lay her loyalties with?
she also told her that the sun would return soon,
that the day would come again, and even though the words
were a caress in her harks, she almost felt a twinge of disappointment.
she loved the moon, the stars, she wanted to see them, to map every
last twinkle, to feel safe and loved underneath the wings of the night sky.

the dove almost startled when the fresh face pressed against her side,
offering her support, and she forced herself to calm down again.
miss harmony told her to lean against her for support,
and she absently wondered if she looked that horrible.
she allowed some of her weight to shift upon the other, though not all of it,
for she didn't want to accidentally injure harmony or herself by being
as limp as a dead body.
"thank you, miss harmony, your kindness is.. much appreciated in these dark times."
a small, wobbly smile spread across her maw, and she caught herself
wondering if this could be her new friend.
but kai almost cursed herself for the thought, as she took equal steps forward
with the she, for who could be trusted in these dark times?
and yet the kind lady made it too easy, much too easy,
it was so hard to resist the thought of finally having another friend, a trusted voice
to pertain to, and she let her walls drop, if just a little.

what was the harm in it, anyway?

@[Harmony]
image credit to aeolle

Deceased
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord

{walk} {"talk"} {thoughts}

I noticed the way that Kai suddenly tensed when I touched her, as I did also. But, when she relaxed, I followed in her hoof beats. It was so nice to take care of someone, really it was. I curled my neck, so our eyes met. I smiled once again.

{" Kai, I really hope you don't mind me helping you. It's just what I do. "}

I then looked away with a slight shrug. My eyes cast down and I took more small steps forward, my steps slow. Possibly she could be a new friend. She reminded me much of myself. How scared she was at the moment, reminded me of my first moons her in Helovia. They were hard ones, but I have now settled, and I now know the land.

{" This place really is great, if you settle down in the right place it is. Would you like to know more about me? "}

I once again smiled at her, I relaxed, hoping to make her feel warm and invited. I really needed a friend, and one to trust. It's not a want, it's a need. I am sick of being left, abandoned and forgotten. That part of my life is hopefully over, and I will now make new friends, make new adopted family that I can love and call my own. If only Father was alive, if only. If only Diatrec was here.

Having ones to love is what keeps you alive and thriving. Without friends you are nothing, without family you are nothing. With out ones to love you are simply not truly living. I am not needy. I am not spoiled by any means. I just want to love someone like no one has ever loved me. To let them feel how it is to have someone that will never stop loving them. I loved Antheia, will all of my heart. But, she doesn't want me, so she can't have me.