the Rift

[OPEN] sweetest of words.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

My clefts only made the slightest of patter as I walked down a beaten trail, leading to who knows where. The mist and the darkness had became comforting, all these nights I have spent alone pushed away the fear that previously laid low in my heart. I now have the renewed confidence that night isn't so bad. I love how the darkness cloaks me. How the moon shines on my beautiful frame. How the cool night air breeze caresses my long locks. It brings a smile to my kissers.

I have nothing to do, nothing to say. I have been wondering for a long time, waiting for Tonka to take me home with him. Waiting for Chemical and her two blessings. The suspense was killing me, where they going to accept me into their band, and if they did, would I wish to stay there, would I make something of myself? This was all the mystery of life, tings that lie behind thick forests, covered in mist. Endless mist, we must push through, we must have the confidence to tell ourselves that everything and everyone will be okay. But, can we do that? Can all of us?

My wounds are healing. After my embarrassing appearance in the Aurora Basin, I simply waited and didn't answer, and when those ignorant horned beings lost interest in my ' lesser species ', I simply rose, with much pain, and walked myself out of that hell. Yes, my blood was shed on the soil there, but hopefully, a rain would come soon, and wash it out. I had no interest in being involved with a herd of that attitude. I am now stronger, my muscles have adapted to the constant pain. I hardly notice it anymore. My clefts seem lighter and my hope is now renewed.

I stopped. The breeze now suddenly had a tint of something. I couldn't help but let my smile widen. Lifting my maw, I flared my scenters, standing perfectly still, my harks perked. Upon the breeze was the familiar scent of a Pegasi, followed by the ever so often scent of confusion and possibly fear. After a few moments later, through the mist I spotted the being. I slipped to the shadows, only to hear her pleading words. They tore at my heart strings, forcing me to restrain from the shadows and quietly approach her. My presence was comforting, welcoming, and polite. I broke the barrier between us, my footsteps light, hardly making a noise. When I was close enough, to wear I could see her very well, I dipped my dome. Blinking my blue pools, I began to speak.

" Sweetheart, you seem to be lost. You are in the World's Edge, by the way. Is there any way I can be of assistance?"

Tags; @[Kai]
Des. { Harmony is wondering only to come across the lost and alone Kai! }
[Hope you don't mind c:]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-06-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:33 AM