the Rift

[OPEN] sweetest of words.

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I heaved a large sigh. This Pegasus I have stumbled upon is oh so kind, so lost. I must help her. I listen to her words, she is explaining to me, and apologizing when really, it isn't necessary. I take a few steps forward, turning so I press my side against hers. Lightly, I nuzzle her mane, smiling at her.

" Oh, my dear Kai. No worries, I am here to help you, to listen to you. I am willing to offer you a place to lay and sleep. You may stay with me, in my usual place. "

I smile and nod to her once again, my blue pools light, filled with joy. I let them travel across the beings frame that now accompanies me. She is quite beautiful, dear dear Kai. So lost. I smile once again, my facial expression soft and full of kindness and love.

" I am here to help you. To warm you through these cold nights. Have faith my love, soon these mists will clear, the sun will return, and we will return to our normal ways. "

I notice her labor in breathing, her struggle to force the words out, and how she is becoming weak. I press close to her now, my words none but a faint whisper, my maw close to her hark.

" Lean against me, and simply go where I go. There is a place free off this dreadful mist here in my homeland. I shall take you there. There is a slight climb, I must warn you but the view, oh and the fresh air, it is all worth it."

I nudge her muzzle with mine, and begin to take slow steps forward, waiting for her to rest her frame on mine, so I can support her.

Another one I can love. Possibly... If she wants it. I am always willing to care for the ill, to care for the ones who are less fortunate as I. Ones who need my help rather than want it. This is my purpose now.

@[Kai]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1

Messages In This Thread
sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 09:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-04-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-04-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Kai - 09-06-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: sweetest of words. - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 12:33 AM