the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

Harmony had slipped from my mind. She was the least of my worries, for she had been given to Tonka. I’m sure he could take care of her. He was the one to offer to take her anyway, so I guess he was ready for a challenge, well, I hope so anyway. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be having any more kids of his own, hinting the pact that he wouldn’t have the materials needed. Because he doesn’t want to get on my bad side, that’s positive.

I was ready, to tell her that it was all over and that would no longer be able to meet her. That we both had to go our separate ways. I wasn’t enough for her anymore. Plus, she had no horn, which made her pointless in so many different ways. But I’m sure we would meet again, though, I suspect it won’t be the good way. We would no longer care for each other, and one by one we would tear our skin off our hides just for the fun of it.

My horn was speckled with blood, but I had no idea as of where it had come from, I hadn’t killed anything recently. But I could sense that soon it would have a new crimson red coat along the edge. My maw rose to the wind, catching the scent of my once filly, but now enemy. My clefts began to pick up their pace as she came into sight of my dark blue orbs.

I came up beside her with a snarl. "May I ask why aren’t you with Tonka?" I questioned her, my orbs glaring hard into her crystal pool. "He has already wandered back to his own home, to find his little crush dying." I grinned at the grown filly. She was hovering over me now, taller than ever. How had she grown so fast? "But I guess he left you behind, darling." I crackled and the glanced off into the distance at the painted stallion.

My harks were pinned at first before I noticed the horn placed upon his colored dome. I gave a slight whinny, just enough for him to hear before I turned back to the painted filly standing before me. My orbs scanned over her firm frame with a smirk. "Baby, you’ve grown so big!" I exclaimed with a solid grin directed to her.

[ @[Harmony] & @[Castiel] ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Antheia - 09-04-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM