[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R M O N Y
Live in Harmony with the Lord

{action} { "talk"} { thoughts/quoting}

My harks flatten to the back of my dome when the scent of my old Mother reaches my scenters. Memories immediately flash before my orbs, and pain makes my cringe. This is not a time for her to come, I am in to much emotional and physical pain. She simply wishes to make me hurt more, I suppose. It does hurt, that she no longer loves me, it does. I know she has forgotten about me, thinking I have already left with Tonka.

I flinch when her hot breath touches my neck. I look back, only to notice that I loom far over her, and to see her little teeth bared. All I can do is chuckle. No pain is shown, for he is helping me. Speaking of males, I hear a distant whinny off to my left, and also her Antheia respond to it. I flash her a glare, returning the whinny also. My attention now settled on Antheia. I turn, so we are facing eachother, and dip my dome in respect.

" Greetings, Antheia. Why it is a pleasure to cross paths with you, once again. "

I now raise my dome to it's usual height, far above hers. My face is not friendly, my usually light eyes are harsh, slicing through Antheia's frame. I ignore her rude tone, intending to carry on with my nice act

" I am simply awaiting for my Father to become settled, and yes, my mother is ill. But, it is of none of your concern. I wish not to converse with you about my personal situation, I would suppose you feel the same, dear Antheia. "

I let my face lighten from it's hard lines for a split second, only return to my harsh ways, but my polite demeanor. My harks are slowly regaining their usual position as I listen to her spit out words like a fool. I simply nod when she has finished speaking. The words sting me, my lips curling to show her my rotten pearls.

" I have not been left behind. Fortuently, they do not have the same thought process as yourself. "

I lock my orbs with hers, they are now an angry sea. How dare she speak to me this way, and act this way. She is simply making a fool of herself. I can't believe this thing used to be my loving mother.

" No need to point out my size, I am aware of it. "

I spit out my words, as she had been doing. My muscles flex, and bring me higher into the air, I drop my neck so it is at her level. My muzzle inches away from hers. My scenters are flaring, resisting every urge to stomp her into the moist soil and her useless and worthless life right here right now. I take a small step forward, my maw resting nest to her ear.

The tone I speak in now is full of threat, hurt, anger... Everything I can imagine to feel at this very moment. My voice is nothing but a whisper.

" How dare you. "

And with that, I rise to my usual height, turn around, and walk off.
My thoughts aren't for her now. I now know what this beast has become, and what she wishes to remember me as. I will now have to push away the feelings of longing and despair and move on with my life. My life that I have many things to do in, and so many opportunities. Unlike her. She has nothing to go for her in my book.

fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-05-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM