the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
His presence, the way he acted, and his kindness soothed my pain. The look in his orbs could make any mare weak, and I was just lucky enough to be in his presence, truly I was. He made me act silly, he had me all giggling and happy. Being happy, joyful or being giggly seemed so unusual these days. Pain just seemed to become second nature. This was a way him and only him could tug at my heart strings, and make me feel this way. I loved it.

His warm touch as he pushed into my touch made chills climb up my spine. I couldn't help but close my orbs, my smiling widening. I wanted to savor these moments, remember them forever. Add a new slip of crisp white paper poisoned with black ink, fluttering to the bottom of my cold, unusual heart and making a home there, among the new, the old, and the ancient.

I listened carefully, my harks perked as he spoke to me. His words and his voice wrapped around my harks, echoed through the field and danced upon the wind. They where heartfelt. The way he complemented me was in the most gentlemen way that one could mutter. I chuckled as he gave me a nickname, a friendly gesture.

" Your something aren't ya? "

I giggled when he pushed me, knowing it was playfully. Nudging him back with my maw, I listened to his question about Antheia, why she was bitter. My smile faded a bit, but I nuzzled him again, my maw brushing his cheek.

" I have no idea why she turned on me. That's my adopted mother. She's changed."

My smile returned as my orbs took in his facial expression. Taking a step forward, I curled my neck. The space between us that was previously small, now didn't exist. With my kissers, I played with his mane.

" I am not the charming one darling, you are. "

Lightly, I nibbled his muscular neck, my orbs lit with fiery kindness and playfulness. Taking a step back I pranced in front of him, my dome raised, I paced to and fro, glancing at him, then raising my dome again in a teasing way. I turned to him, my smile wide. The way he made me so happy seemed unearthly. It sealed away the pain, as if it was a letter, sending it away, seeming like it would never return. I know that when our little moonlit meeting has come to a conclusion, I would become my lonely self once again. I would convey the look of sadness, rather than happiness. I would lurk through the shadows alone, for every night to cry myself to sleep, hoping it would heal the pain that never left. To wake only to feel painful stabs in my heart. To see disgusting flashbacks, to live my life, alone...

Why did all things have to come to an end. Why did we have to say goodbye?

@[Castiel]
fear what you don't know

permission granted to use magic on her, with the exception of killing her

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-13-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM