the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
My hopes have been lifted and I feel as light as air as my orbs lock with his as he approaches me. The way he holds my gaze and the way his may brushes against my cheek bone sends shivers through my body. I smile at him, giggling once again.

He must think that this will end soon and turn into to nothing. But, really, I hope it doesn't. I would kill to feel this way every day, every moment, and have the pride to say he is mine, all mine. But, again... soon he will restrain from me like they all do. Push me away and move on to something better. I am useless, and have no point, after all.

I close my eyes once again, engulfing and saving the feeling of his touch, only for him to be ripped away by a force that is unforeseen. Opening my eyes, I take a step forward, eagerly awaiting our frames to collide once again, to feel his touch and his warmth. I blink slowly, opening my eyes to reassure myself that really, this isn't a dream after all. I take another step towards him, not touching him yet but damn am I willing to. I lock my eyes with his, my smile growing deeper as another urge to touch him wrestles it's way through my muscles. I take another step, nudging him with my shoulder. Playfully, I nip at his kissers, then stop as I come up on his left side, hanging my neck over his. I chuckled and muttered a few words, my voice wistful.

" Tell me more about yourself, darling. "

I then play with his mane again, a chuckles escaping from my kissers every now and then. I know I shouldn't be so friendly. I know I shouldn't be so touchy touchy. But this was the real me. Urging to love and care for someone. He had this effect on me. I liked it, no... I loved it. I wanted it to last years, ages, centuries...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-13-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM