the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Something about her drew the stallion no matter how hard he fought deeming himself unworthy of ever being loved or in love. Love he knew once it transcended all things of this world then some, but long ago the boy lost the true definition of the emotion. Fighting made the horned painted animal weary beyond reproach; like a soldier guarding an outpost outnumbered and under siege knew his time drew near to the enemy blade cutting his throat. In defiance the soul still waded on through the never ceasing waves threatening to pull it into a never ending undertow. There was no true reason as to why the boy was denying himself the love he so badly wanted and had seen in this mare before him. Mostly fear of loving something only to see it slip away reframed him from just simply giving into what his heart demanded. In an odd way the equine denied what the heart wanted under pretext of keeping it for the good of all. However that justification left him as he found himself embracing the girl he had just met. Seeing her advance into his space once more he backed up saying “ you don’t want me…..I am not worth it” but before that could do any good the stud gave in once more by holding his head against her chest, as the beautiful mare draped herself over his neck. With one last thrust of defiance he found himself accidentally blurting out “What do you want with me…to rip my heart out vile snake how many times must I behead you devious creature” that was not directed at her at all, but at the very thing he harbored hates towards the driving force of evil.

Cast then just stood there shutting his eyes and just feeling the warmth of the mare was able to silence his mind enough to gather composure once more. After a long pass the painted unicorn spoke once more with a caring tone “ will we end up hurting one another if this is not meant to be…you have to know that….so why give in to a trap we know and have been snared in before. When will the agonies of this life cease to have holdover us with all due respect I do not want either of us to wake up in a field all alone in the morning. We just met so my refusal steams from the unknown”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM