the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There was a certain class to this mare that made her so similar to him and when they ran into each it felt like two souls finally merging together, but still doubt would linger in the back of the stallion’s mind for the rest of his days of life. He felt horrid that it was causing the mare pain as came to be self evident with her immediate withdrawal, like that of European nation bowing down in utter defeat. The girl’s intentions were nothing, but good hearted so why was he being so stubborn towards her? Even this eludes any apparent external tell it all remained within a person vs. self conflict. So badly the unicorn wanted to give in to obtain that love he wanted hearing the mare’s testimony made it easier for him to open up in a way he never had before with anyone. Sighing with eyes clouding the stallion spoke to her “ My….parents were murdered in front of me…they tried killing me, but I was able to change my breathing to mimic death so I was spared…..After that I left never looking back my heart utterly broken” speaking the boy walked into her space and lifted up her head “ I want that love back just as much as you do…forgive my reluctance I only fear us being pulled apart whether by our own doing or by fate” staring into her eyes he just embraced her and didn’t pull away this time. Nipping her withers the stud also wiped tears onto the lady, but did it with utter dignity. For the girl’s sake the male had to remain strong or keep up the appearance of being strong, even if they were dead on the inside. As was the role assigned to them since the dawn of time

Cast held Harmony close inhaling her scent like that precocious foal hood scent and it brought back memories of his mother. For once it wasn’t the dam’s mangled body in a pool of blood it had been of the times the mare would cuddle her son to sleep after a bad dream. The sire’s voice would sooth him to sleep with a tale of some adventure he claimed to have had. They sounded so grand of a life, but how could he know if his father was telling the truth about them. Burying his face into the mares warm back he let his tears fall finally closure had come all the while he said “ thank you for being who you truly are it has allowed me to be transparent enough to rid me of an awful bondage of the past” speaking the boy then massaged up the crest of her neck to her ear whispering “ stay with me tonight we don’t have to be alone anymore my charm of the twilight”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM