the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
His hot breath against my ears as he nibbled them, and held me tight made me smile and giggle once again. The way he looked at me previously when I had ran over to him, had made me lift my clefts higher, prancing to him. Tingles where sent up and down my spine. I laughed when he asked me why I loved him so easily. Who wouldn't he was truly a catch. His personality, his looks, his everything made me love him. He was just so easy to love. It's hard to explain, I must say. But, how affectionate and kind he was. His touches made me want more and more of him. Rubbing my cheek against his, I whispered to him once again. " Darling, who couldn't love you? The real question is, why love me? " I locked my orbs with his, they where full of love and kindness, so unusual for me, it seemed. I nudged his maw with mine, gently nibbling it. " Why are you so silly? Why oh why? " Giggling, I then rolled over to my other side, so I was facing away from him. Curling my neck, I looked over my back to him, and winked at him teasingly. I then rolled back over so I was facing him, but was about a fox length away. I glanced from side to side, jokingly acting mysterious. I then called, " Who is this handsome brute here alone in this field? " I swiftly rose to my clefts, the muscles in my pillars flexing.

I then trotted a circle around him, nibbling at his wither when I rounded his back side. Stopping in front of him, I fluttered my eyelashes, giggling. " This Stallion looks like he needs some loving company, eh? " I then stretched my maw down to his once again, and then dropped to my knees to lay beside him once again. This time I leaned into him more, humming the song I previously sang to him. My orbs where closed as I rested the side of my dome to the soil, sighing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Harmony - 09-14-2013, 01:22 PM