the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
My sides heaved as I sighed once again. It seemed as if he wanted to know of my past. Maybe this time, I could speak of it with out tears. I smiled a bit as he leaned against me. " I suppose you want to know more about me, why I am so messed up. huh? " I chuckled a bit attempting to lighten the mood. I stayed still, my orbs closed as I re-called my past and the horrible things I have been through, taking a deep breath, I whispered to him. " It's a long story my love. I hope you will understand. " Taking another deep breath, I became weak for a moment, tears coming soon. I pushed them away, swallowing and clearing my throat. " My father was a Stallion named Raven. He led a band that took in my mother, Diatrec. They fell into a forced love. He forced her to make love with him. She was his slave, did everything he wanted. She brought him food, warmed him on cold nights everything. When she got pregnant with me, he hoped and prayed for a stallion, threatening to murder her if it was a mare. So when I was born, he went on a rage. He became abusive towards me and my mother. When she got pregnant again by him, a few weeks later, he attacked her and killed the unborn foal. One day, I got simply f-fed up..." I stopped for a moment. " I, I attacked him... and, murdered him..." I stopped wincing. The words where like poison. Opening my orbs I nuzzled him. " Don't worry. I would never do anything to hurt you, or any one else. " A shiver went through my bodice as I forced myself to keep speaking. " My mother held a memorial for him, then sent me on my own. Telling me she never wished to set her orbs on a piece, a piece of shit like me. " I spit out the word. Just as she did. Sighing. I raised my dome off the soil and looked into his eyes, serious now. " My father's soul now possesses me. " I stretched my maw towards him and touched his neck. " I hope this doesn't ruin anything. "

This was a large step for me. It truly was. I have never told anyone of my past in the way I just did to this Stallion I have only met. I hope to the God's it doesn't ruin this amazing thing we have, really, I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM