the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
One’s past could be horrifying in many degrees, yet it turned out to be the very thing that shaped and bettered a soul. Soon when closure came the past came to be nothing more than a testimony to resound across the realms offering reassurance in others tribulations. In a very clear purpose trails are designed to test spirituality and up most faith in there being a higher cause worth living for. Feeling the mood drop from that of peace veering into dark pain the stallion readjust his position to be where their muzzles met on the ground saying “those days are done and gone sweet loving girl you need not fear them no longer, but learn from them valuable lessons. Let them not convict or damn you, but lift you up to a point of utter serenity” speaking the stud nibbled on her lips and giggled hard at the fact his pain had left the moment he looked into her soul. Feeling at peace the unicorn snuggled his head against her chest stroking her neck in reassurance singing softly a positive upbeat hum. Hearing her story only made him hold her closer saying “don’t you ever think yourself unworthy of me….” As he begun to kiss her neck “ you did what you had to and no mother or father like that deserves children let alone the right to power” In a way his story had been of minor rejection, but at least his parents loved him dearly so it was hard to imagine his life without ever having them. Cast then blurted out “ If you were ever to give me that honor of being that sire that stallion to love your children and defend them in all moral uprightness….I would never be harsh to them or to you we would be a family built on love…..not a false definition of it” In way the boy had tested out the idea with her indirectly of being a mother who would do all the right things by his children as well. Speaking once more the stallion kissed her lips with his saying " never ever will I think any less of you...it doesn't surprise me spiteful souls like his don't depart easily" staring directly into her eyes he address her father lurking within " you were a spineless coward who deserves to burn and did not ever deserve any once of power. Your godless man you damned soul" after that the boy just held her never wanting this embrace to end

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM