the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
His response took my breath away, how could he be so caring for a monster like me. A tear of joy fell down my cheek as he spoke to me. His touch gave me the shivers, again. This would never end, I hope. I wish I could feel like this everyday. It was truly something I had dreamed of. This Stallion made me whole, made me, myself. He lightened my spirits. He raises me up, to more than I can be. . I suppressed a small giggle, looking him in the eyes. When he spoke to my father, I was surprised when I didn't feel him jerk inside me, and take me over. He simply shifted. I can imagine him turning, and trotting away, his head low. I smiled wide, " You truly are something my love" His promise, about how he would never be one of such evil. As he touched my neck, I nickered to him, " Castiel, you are all I have ever dreamed of. I'm not kidding, love. " I nuzzled him, touching his kissers with mine once again. I looked into his orbs, smiling. " Castiel, I love you. " The words rolled off my tongue, heartfelt and full off truth. It echoed through the beautiful moonlit field... I would remember this forever. The love at first sight. The feelings and love that took away the tension of the night and made it feel as if this was all an amazing dream. But it wasn't. This was something so amazing, just, it seemed impossible. I pressed the front of my dome into his neck. " This is amazing. I can't believe this is happening..." It was all but a small whisper, but full of love. The tone of my voice wistful as I addressed him. " Would you do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me? Together? " It took me much courage to ask him this daring question, but I needed to know. My love for him was already strong, not fragile like an expensive glass item. More like the strong pillars that hold up and support large buildings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM