the Rift

[OPEN] Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Being so gentle a soul had its perks, but by no means entailed an easy life as things seemed to play out all the same way. Getting around the broken such a quality would often attract them into the stallion playing into the old saying “you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar” ironically enough the flies often caught were of the female gender, not that it was a bad thing, but it often led to conflicting emotions. In other words it had a precedence to lead to petty driven drama availing no means of peace possible. So the boy prayed such an occurrence would not happen between him and this lovely girl; who so easily gave her heart to him in a short meeting. Taking her father’s reaction as admission to quilt and regret he looked into her calling him out further “ Tell your daughter your sorry end your torment and move on to where ever your soul is bound…..don’t ruin your baby girl’s life any further by haunting the poor lady. A sire should be proud of so a gorgeous young lady” speaking the stallion extended an offer of resolution for her father, even though he didn’t deserve such a grace thrust upon him. Waiting he hoped the dead stallion would say something or at least feel the weight of conviction upon him.

Cast hearing what Harmony said got hit by a tidal wave of emotions conflicting him beyond any strait sense. Amazing how powerful a phrase “I love you” could be especially when it was used as it was intended for and not tossed about for personal gain. Getting stuck the stallion slightly pulled away his touch from the lady a loss for words thinking “I don’t want to hurt her or myself” then finally after a long pause he looked up at the stars then looked at the mare again managing only to say “I am sorry” then sighed “I can’t….I just can’t say it back in return the phrase means too much…we just met dear Harmony….I have issues that I must address before I could ever say such a thing to someone….but don’t give up on me just yet there still be hope over the horizon” speaking gently the stud rubbed her cheek saying once more “ I am sorry”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-04-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Try to Remember Someone You Never Knew - by Castiel - 09-14-2013, 01:50 PM