the Rift

[PRIVATE] Before anyone has to bleed

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

She knew someone was there, but she was silly enough to believe they wouldn't stop. Wouldn't glance her way. Wrong again. Muffled hoof beats greet her ears, light blue eyes looking this way. At first she doesn't even return the gesture. Knowing she had seen him around, it didn't matter she didn't know his name or who he was. There was lots of faces like that here, and she didn't do anything to change that. Once upon a time she had tried, but lately she didn't see the point to bother. In fact she wasn't sure why she remained here while the number of strangers grew. Faelene never looked deep into those riddles. So when she paid mind to Torleik it was much the same, a fleeting glance.

Despite thinking she was giving off the vibe, "do not approach" the Unicorn called to her. With the most careful of sighs, she tipped her head, sweeping long curtains of red locks dipped in white, past her silver eyes, casually shuffling her hooves to a more comfortable position to greet him. A small way of letting him know, yes she had heard him. Despite not really wanting to chat Faelene didn't want to be rude, or give off first impression she was a bitch at first sight. When he approached, she tried to appear friendly. It wasn't hard to see open curiosity could be found in her eyes. There were ruins upon his horns, and his hair was tucked in braids, held by beads. He stood a little taller than her, and his limbs were almost twice as thick as her own. When she thought he was just a stark black the light of the moon proved there were hints of freckled white.

He didn't seem half bad, baritone voice speaking about their current lack of time. It bothered her he should have noticed her mild agitation. The red maned hadn't been hiding it, she reminded herself. A grin of double meaning flashed across her muzzle. A lot, was the first answer to come to mind. The dark lady knew better to let that pop out of her mouth. Coaxing herself to be nice, forcibly relax she decided he was man enough to ask the question he deserved a real answer. "Well for starters this never ending night, and how only some of the Gods have returned. I'm worried our patron God won't be one of them..." Voice remained indifferent while speaking, holding back the rampant emotions she felt inside. There would be no order if the God of Spark didn't return, but the way he left had always caused her to wonder if he could come back. Or if he would have to remain in that strange abyss. When she had first come here he hadn't exactly existed.

Eyes cast down not wanting to tell him the rest. Faelene wasn't fond of staring at hooves, and titled her mask upward, trying not to meet his blue eyes directly. They were too bright, and too familiar by there shade. "I"m sorry, I've seen you around before but I don't know your name. I'm Faelene, the Thief of the Basin."

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 09-05-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 09-08-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 09-13-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-01-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-09-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 10-22-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 10-24-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Faelene - 11-06-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Before anyone has to bleed - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 09:06 PM