the Rift

[PRIVATE] Polar Oppositions, Better Transitions

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

It was strange how much one could discover just by standing back ad watching how the world worked. You could see the different temperaments of people and the way things made other things move and react. If you just stood back and watched, it was amazing oh the things you could learn.

But... but if you actually interacted with the world, you could get an experience first hand, yourself. Now, this could be for better or for worse on you. Whether you use the relationships formed (negative or positive circumstances, it just depended) to your advantage or disadvantage and whether or not they would shape you by whipping or help you by speaking. Just depended on the time and place and person... plural if need be.

Today was another one of those days for me. Today, I had chosen to interact with the world and gain my own experiences. For this specific reason, I was taking a risk and rolling the dice right now. I could gain an ally or create an enemy. It would be for all the right reasons, I would guess. I was never one to leave on a bad note unless circumstances absolutely called for it.

A folly footstep sent a bunch of dead grasses crunching under a heavy foot. My jet black head jerked up and my icy blue eyes turned warm and friendly as I turned my head backwards, my nose parallel with my back as I looked in the direction of the sound. Soon, my very own hoof crackled fallen, dead grass as I repositioned my left leg and shifted the weight of my very tall body. My eyes looked to the frame of one who seemed to be near the treeline. I was fully charged, having just awaken about two hours ago.

"Greetings, fellow Helovian. Lovely night, isn't it?"

@[Confutatis]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]