the Rift

[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Much like a ringing to my ears I hear a call from a voice that instantly matches a face in my mind. It bears the name of Tonka and that voice belongs to Harmony... an informant of us.

My jet black head instantly jerks up and my crimson orbs turn fiery red as I quickly approach, taking flight even though I'm only a few yards off the ground, I glide to the approaching equine and then my wings fold rapidly by side and I land with a thud into the snow, my hindquarters still sore from birth but getting better all the same.

My husky voice rings out quietly but assertively, and it's in a tone that I use when I'm talking to friends calmly. My aura and presence has drastically changed, however. I've done a lot of growing up rapidly and I've matured. My steps are more cautious and my temper flares less. I take precautions now that my old self never would have.

"Harmony. Greetings, friend. May I ask, what brings you all the way out here?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM