[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
H A R O M O N Y
live in harmony with the lord

{walk} { "talk"} {quotes, Raven}
Relief cloaks my frame when Chemical emerges. A smile is immediately spread across my kissers. I dip my dome, still smiling. I take few steps forward to close the space between us. With my maw, I lightly nuzzle her right shoulder, then take a step back.

It's good to see her, really it is. Maybe there is still hope, but I want to see Tonka also. I miss him also.

{ " Chemical! My dear friend. I am looking for Tonka, I was seeking you also. I wish to converse with one about my homecoming, we haven't talked in ages it seems. I have missed you two."}

I look away for a brief moment, remembering how miserable I have been the past few days, my fight with Antheia... Having no one to talk to. It's great to hear ones voice ring out, and to hear myself respond. I wish I could go home now, to the Assassins. But, once again I feel as if I am not welcome.

Stop being such a coward, little girl. You don't need anyone. You need yourself, and me. That's all.

I flinch slightly, somewhat relieved to know he is still there.

-Father, I need someone. That's what you don't understand.-

My response isn't spoken, simply thought and directed towards him. It's odd, knowing that he is still here. No one knows of his presence within me, other than Antheia that is, but she doesn't mean anything to me anymore. I must force myself to for-

Oh, she gave up on you also? Surprise surprise!

I flinch again, deciding to ignore his rude remark. It's bittersweet to have him. He's so cruel, but then again I need him. Why? Who knows.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Harmony - 09-07-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM