the Rift

[OPEN] This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
harmony

I smile, her words are soft and kind, but I believe she was not informed of what my whole plan is. That I shall come live with them. This is so ridiculous
. Does Tonka really care for me? If he would, he would surely inform his partner, wouldn't he? This is all so hard, and so mind boggling.

She seemed to be somewhat distant, not paying that much attention. I have noticed that mares that have foaled become much different. They really aren't the same being, it seems as if they way they think and the way they see things, it changes. My mind is immediately dragged to Antheia. When I had encountered her last, she seemed different, maybe even carrying. I shook my dome slightly, trying to rid of the thought.

{"I suppose so. He seemed he cared for me a lot, and all of a sudden he was gone..."}

My voice trailed off, and my orbs shifted to what was behind Chemical, to the sides of her, to the sides of me, before they returned to her pools. I smiled once again and nodded, trying to hide my disappointment.

{" I have none to share. I wasn't asked of anything. I just wish to see him. I am supposed to return with him here, and become one of the Assassins. I still have my connections though, if they are needed. I would've had plenty of information, if I wasn't ignored if I arrived here, about a few days ago. All though, I forgive your herd for not replying, it was a busy and hard time, and still is, I must say."}

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-07-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Chemical - 09-08-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: This is My Last Hope [ Tonka, Chemical ] - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 05:35 PM