the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I was off bumbling through the Marsh with Sameira, the silence ringing through my ears. I had been sleeping earlier, curled up in a secluded corner of the Marsh with Sameira. We had slept for a while, our sides moving up and down at the same time. But now I was wide awake, my amber eyes gleaming in the light of the glowing trees. Sameira marched beside me, her little body brushing against me once or twice. Looking down at her, I smiled, giggling as she lolled her little pink tongue out.

When I looked up, I saw a flicker in the shadows, the shimmer of yellow. Opening my eyes, I smiled. I knew exactly who it was, exactly who lurked within the dark. Smiling, I marched after the moving shadow. "Seele!" I squeaked, bounding towards her. I raced along the trodden path, skidding to a halt in a desperate attempt to stop myself from falling into the cold water. I felt my hind legs slide off the edge. I squeaked, throwing my hind legs back onto the dirt. I launched myself forward, speeding towards the dark shadow.

I slowed beside the shadow, looking up. "Hi Seele!" I grinned, looking up at her as I walked beside her. I bounded ahead of her, a smile on my lips. I spotted two horses ahead of us, Arlo, a stallion who belonged to the Asylum, and another mare, whom I had never met before. Sameira had stuck around beside Seele, tired already. She was walking just ahead of Seele, but quickened her pace and rejoined me. I smiled down at her, and then looked at the mystery mare. "Hi there!" I looked at her, the smile still on my face. I looked back at Seele, wondering who this mare was and if she knew her. But her next words answered my unspoken question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Amara - 09-07-2013, 07:46 PM